2016年12月27日 星期二

Assignment #10 Open Courseware--Edx


I just heard the course that introduce and greetings in Italy. This short film named" Ciak Saluti e presentazioni" I hear this short film without reading any vocab firstly, I really confused! After listening this film, I'm sure that this language is so tough for  me. Anyway, I can understand a little bit with my prediction...

This was a short self-introduction among these two girls that came from Italy and America. Afterward, their professor also joined their introduction before the lesson start. This was a short but clearly self-introduction. If someone want to learn Italy's language, I think this should be a good website. It was because it'll prepared English script and Italy script as a conference. You can look through the English script and you will understand the meaning as quickly as possible.

I think this website is normal and I love TedTalk more than this website. The page layout of this website confuse me. I'm not sure that the button that I click is the thing that I want or need. Anyway, I really think that if you want to learn different language, this is one of the website that I surf suitable for the beginner learner.

沒有留言:

張貼留言